Property Listing Platform
Terms and Conditions
The Capital Letters Property Listing Platform
While every effort is made to ensure that all the information on this site is accurate and up to date, we ask that you note that this information is subject to change at short notice.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Capital Letters takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Capital Letters (London) Limited trading as Capital Letters - ©Capital Letters 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Cookies Policy – and the EU Cookie Directive
To make this site simpler, we sometimes place small data files on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most big websites do this too.
They improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
User accounts and logging in
Some access to restricted areas of our websites are controlled by logging in. These set cookies so that you remain logged in for your session.
Personal data (i.e. information which could identify you) submitted to us, for example in response to a consultation, will only be used to respond to your feedback. We will not pass it on to any third party (including other councils, Government departments or agencies) without your consent.
All data is currently held within the server in the UK. No data is being kept in any other 3rd party location.
To delete cookies or reject cookies
Select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add our web domain to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from. This will prevent certain features of our website – detailed above – from working correctly and is likely to make your web browsing experience less rich.
More comprehensive instructions can be found below relevant to the browser you are using.
- Internet Explorer - How to manage cookies with Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome - How to manage cookies with Google Chrome
- Safari - How to manage cookies with Safari
- Firefox - How to manage cookies with Firefox
By using the website, you consent to the collection and use of your information as described in this policy.
You can remove your consent at any time by contacting Capital Letters at email@example.com.